Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Adventures in Snowshoeing

In the winter we try to get out snowshoeing a lot. It usually ends up being on Saturdays. A couple of Saturdays ago was our first time going snowshoeing this year, and I couldn't wait to try out my new boots that Chase got me for Christmas. Unfortunately, I was a little rusty, and Chase got this shot of me:



Hm. I really need to figure out how to turn these. Anyone? They look right in my iPhoto, then when I go to upload them, they're turned...



Well, we did have a lot of fun, and we really weren't turned sideways the whole time. Millcreek Canyon is beautiful right now, completely covered in snow but with the river still running. I'd recommend going up there to check it out. We also went snowshoeing in Farmington Canyon recently, and took our sleds. Chase rode his off a cliff:



To infinity and beyond!

No comments: