Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Catching up...




Okay, so I know it's been forever since I posted anything. There's really no excuse. Except for that I haven't had a reliable internet connection at home for the last several months...oh yeah, and...I GOT MARRIED! So, I've been a little busy. But I'll fill you in on all the details.




The dress...



The dinner venue...Log Haven (isn't it beautiful?)



The groom...and the dancing!

I will post more pictures when I get them. Actually, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post them at all, since they're from my photographer's site...you can check out more at: http://threewinksstudio.blogspot.com

It was the best wedding day ever. Which is lucky, since it'll be my only wedding day ever!

3 comments:

kdance said...

Okay, so I've been waiting for a new post forever! I totally checked by chance tonight. Your pictures are AMAZING!!! Awesome photographer. I'm so bummed that I couldn't be there. I never did get my announcement, though!!! Anyway, glad to see you finally did another post!

Wasatch Girl said...

Looking at the photos now... so beautiful! You should update your trackback to the photographer site with this link so it goes directly to your photos: http://threewinksstudio.blogspot.com/2007/12/ashley-and-chase.html

Congrats again!

Brooke said...

Ashley You are such a beautiful bride,I am so happy for you!