Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cruising

We spent our honeymoon aboard the Monarch of the Seas. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but this IS as wonderful as it sounds. You can't beat traveling to exotic locations like San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada, Mexico! Seriously, though, this was our first cruise, and we ended up loving it. For those of you who think that cruises are just self-indulgent, sit-around-and-stuff-your-face fests, well...they can be. But for us, it was a good balance of relaxation and adventure, as you can see:




First we went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park.



Next, it was on to Catalina Island. It rained that day, but we still had a great day sea kayaking. A little cold though. And we didn't see any dolphins, which I really wanted to... :(




We only took one picture in Mexico. I think this pretty much explains it.



And, my personal favorite, the "Meatier Shower". SICK! This is what happens when McDonald's infiltrates Disneyland.

No comments: