Monday, March 3, 2008

Love it

I love being married. I never thought that I would hear myself say that. For a few reasons...now here I am, saying it out loud to myself. (Okay, I'm not actually saying it out loud, because I'm the only one in the room...and that would just be silly.) But I do, I actually love being married. I know that is the kind of sappy thing that single people hate to hear married people say, which is one of the reasons I could never picture myself saying it. But forgive me, I guess I feel that I deserve the little indulgence of being able to say that I love being married. There, I've said it.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Aww Ash! I'm glad you love being married! You should it is wonderful and you shouldn't have to feel like you have to hold that in. Enjoy being married because you are a great person and you've married a great person so...of course!