Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New Life

Okay, so I mentioned in my last post that 2010 was a little disappointing for me in some ways. I think partly because I'm used to being really busy, doing so many things all the time, always in the midst of some means to and end of bettering my life. Nursing school, fixing up an old house, etc. This year most of those things slowed down and I had a lot of time on my (odd) days off to become a little depressed about my new, frustrating and disappointing job and its effects on my whole life, and the uncertain direction in which my life was going. This new year, 2011, I want to change that. Over the next few weeks/months I will be unveiling my new plan for my life. I don't know that I will see a huge change in my career (the biggest stress in my life right now) in 2011, but at least I will hopefully be on my way to finding something that I love in which I can still use my education and background. So I started with a change in the look of my blog! Changes in 2011...let's see them! What are you going to change in your life in this new year?