Monday, September 8, 2008

Today



Do I look like a sad person? I think I don't smile enough. But I think that is just naturally the way my face is (and my personality). I tried to capture it here.

Today I am going to change my life. This is something I have been wanting to do for a while. I wasn't quite sure how, and I'm still not, but I think that I can do it. And in the process, I will change other lives as well.

I will feel better about myself. I will love others better. I will learn more. I will give even more. I will be happy. Because really, these are choices. And I will make these choices today.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it Ash!!! GO FOR IT!!! I already know you are an amazing person in and out. I can't wait for you to discover it too!

JD and Alicia said...

yay! smile!

MOM said...

Ashley,
The more you smile the more I will love it. I love your beautiful smile and I love the way your eyes smile too...they get all sparkly and bright.
And you have LOTS to smile about. You are a daughter of God and my daughter too...and I couldn't be more proud of you.
I agree that these are choices. I know you can do this because you always make good choices and when you commit to something, you do it.
I love you....smiley or not!
MOM