Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Can it be true?



Yes, it's true...and for those of you who thought it might never happen (including me!)...I'm engaged! Chase and I met last fall in our singles ward. After nearly a year of lots of adventures together, we are getting married on December 15. We can't wait! Life will be pretty busy, as I just started nursing school and Chase is getting into his classes for English teaching. We'll be sticking around the Salt Lake area for awhile, so let's keep in touch, everyone!

8 comments:

kdance said...

Congrats! You make a cute couple!
Karin

Brooke said...

Yay! Congrats Ashley and Chase!

Kristi said...

I'm excited to read your blog! Yay more friends! Good luck with all the upcoming excitement. come on down this way if you two need a little R & R!!

THERIOT FAMILY BLOG said...

Thanks for the email! Again, I'm way happy. Best of wishes!

Elisa said...

Congratulations Ashley and Chase! We are so excited for you two.
- Elisa, Doug and Kayla

Wasatch Girl said...

Congrats Ashley.
Love.
Rach

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey nobody has told me the news yet... Congratulations! I was just looking at Allison's blog and saw that you have one now. I'm sure glad I checked it. I'm so happy for you!

Melynda said...

Yeah congrats Ashley! I am glad you let me know! Next time I am in Utah we will have to hang out! By the way Elisa, Doug ang Kayla are in my ward here in Washington.